20.6.08

Don't Write Me Off

It's never been easy for me
To find words to go along with a melody
But this time there's actually something on my mind
So please forgive these few brief awkward lines.

Since I met you my whole life has changed
It's not just my furniture you've re-arranged
I was living in the past but somehow you've brought me back,
and since then my life has been nothing short of blessed.

And though I know based on my track record
I might not seem like the safest bet
All I'm asking you is don't write me off just yet...

5 comments:

izzati fuad said...

haha..i know! this is from the movie 'music and lyrics' rite? ke ape ntah tajuk die. haha

azie said...

u've been tagged

Abdullah Mohd Nawi said...

oh... baru je nak congratulate aydee on a killer poem/song..

siraydee said...

Ijat: yup! "Don't Write Me Off" i luv dat song.

Azie: aiyak...

En.Lobomeister: hehehe... :-D

izzati fuad said...

haha. coz i so love that movie.