8.12.08

So how many months has it been ya?

PS: I have spent the last half-hour typing a lengthy post only to somehow have the entire content disappear before it could be published. Had to type all over again.

Kriffin' Sith spit.

PPS: TESL group pics taken during B.I.G. available upon request.

So, like the title says.


During the lengthy period of absence from the blogging realms (coincided with my sporadic appearances in the online world), I have had a few ideas for blog posts which I unfortunately could not publish due to a combination of other commitments that require due attention, as well as the fact that I usually take the better part of an hour when typing out blog posts. One of these ideas that I really regret not publishing is a 3-post "trilogy" documenting my sister's engagement. The trilogy is as follows:

  1. Oct 10, 2008: Solo journey from UTM to Klang on my bike. Significant because it is my 1st ever nocturnal journey. Took quite a few pics as well.

  2. Oct 11, 2008: Sister's engagement to Andrew @ Harith Zekry. Significant also because I met Allie (for the 3rd time ever in our 6-year acquaintance), met her mom(!) and her family, and brought her back home to meet my family :-)

  3. Oct 12, 2008: Solo journey back to UTM on bike. Finale to the series.

My readers would also know of the 3 extra-curricular courses that I had to take after my exams (seeing as most of you took those courses as well LOL :-D) and have no doubt written about it as well so I will not be redundant by recounting the experience from my point of view. I'll just say that of all the courses, B.I.G. is the one that I felt wasn't a complete waste of time and am thankful that B.I.G. came last. At least we ended on a high note.

Now for the updates. A few trips to the local hypermarkets, 1 Gunpla-scouting trip to Sunway Pyramid, 1 hour of futsal and lots of staying at home pretty much sums up my holiday so far. Apart from that, downloaded Jedi Academy (lightsabers are sweet!) and a few movies. Have yet to filter/organise the pics I took over the past few months. Educated/updated myself on Star Wars, Gundam 00, South Park and other random stuff I chanced on at Wikipedia.

Guess that's what happens when you're on holiday with less than RM50 in your wallet.

But all hope is not lost. Upcoming Gunpla-shopping trip is in the works, and also a get-together with Allie is definitely something I look forward to. Hopefully everything works out, God-willing.

Lastly, happy Aidiladha to everyone. Go easy on the food, k? :-D

Until next time.

No comments: