28.5.08

Of insomniacs & of anxiety [epilogue]

Finally, I managed to get some sleep yesterday!

I guess the body was too tired that the mind had to give in eventually, which spells the end of insomniac me. But here I am, staying up past my (relatively flexible) bedtime again the very next day. Guess some people just never learn huh? :-D

I never got to find out what caused the anxiety that costed me two nights of sleep. Guess I never will.

And...she finally picked up the phone for the first time in over a week! This would sound lame to most people, but gosh! I felt my world brighten up when she said "hello". She's fine, perhaps a wee bit occupied with her time at home. We talked for about 20 minutes; my best 20 minutes of today. Credit well spent. :-D

God, I miss her... (*^_^*)

Could that be the reason I was anxious for the past few days?

..........

.................

...............................

............................................









.................maybe.

4 comments:

izzati fuad said...

aha.. it is because of that! uu~~~ but anxiety can lead to tak tido sampai dua malam? i would say 'head-over-heels'. hehe

azie said...

seeeeeeeeeee..................
it's about perempuan.....

girls' power,muahaha

siraydee said...

ijat: boleh kata anxious giler la kalo sampai 2 mlm x tdo.
head over heels? ntah...

azie: kekeke =D

Abdullah Mohd Nawi said...

Girls will do that to u...
God knows it still happens to me...
hehehehehe...