24.5.08

Of intros & of acquaintance

So yeah, here the latest in my series of blogs.

I don't do introductions (hehehe) because I'd rather people get to know me through my writings. But then again, the majority of the audience of this blog (if not all) would be people who know me anyway, so I guess no harm done there.

For those of you who don't know me: yeah, I am that kind of guy.

Erm, for this blog, expect incessant ramblings coming from my highly warped mind, or else from my equally volatile feelings. This may bore some, but then again this is probably the most straightforward you'll get me to be, so why not? Often I don't speak my mind; I'm accustomed to watching things take their natural course.

Which is why I love music. When I listen to a song with lyrics that I can appreciate and connect to, I feel better. And music gives me words when I don't know how to say what I want to say. But in the end, I don't say them anyway.

Which is why she remained clueless for the past 2 years :-)

So apart from ramblings and rantings (and anything else along those lines), I'll most likely post song lyrics that I feel are interesting.

So there you have it: first post. Thanks for reading thus far, hope to see you again soon :-)

3 comments:

izzati fuad said...

kamu!
selamat berblog! and hope i'll see u again. hehe

p/s i added ur link to my site already. hehe. boleykah?

A t i Q a h said...

owh..welcome to the club! hahaha..

siraydee said...

ijat: silakan :-)
tqah: thanks :-)