25.5.08

Of insomniacs & of anxiety

Somehow, I find myself still awake at this hour.

Tried to do some more work; the mind can't focus. Tried to play games instead; got tired of them before I could finish. Tried to watch ASTRO; there's nothing good to watch.

My eyes tire, its lids are ready to close, but the brain refuses to co-operate. Something's bothering me, but I don't know what.

Damn I hate it when I don't know what's going on with myself.

Bleh.


PS: Happy birthday to my friends Devin & Tqah :-)

5 comments:

azie said...

what's bothering u?
perempuankah?
~he~~

p/s: ady, my url is http://miszazie.blogspot.com, not missazie

please relink yah,tq:)

siraydee said...

relinked oredi~ :-)

izzati fuad said...

ho.. problem eyh? hehe

Abdullah Mohd Nawi said...

Good cure for insomnia: Speeches from some of my previous UHB 1412 classes...

A t i Q a h said...

Baca doa banyak2. hu hu hu

hey, thanks for the wish. =)